<body> <body>

Positive Book Reviews
The 10 Women You'll Be Before 35 | Monday, December 18, 2006 @5:41 PM

Book 18: The 10 Women You Will Be Before You Are 35
Author: Alison James
Recommended For: All women before 35!

Reviewer: Etsu

10 Women



The title of this book attracted me so much that I bought this book without much consideration. I was just browsing at the bookstore looking for another book and this book, out of nowhere just stop me and force these hands to browse it.

Basically this book reveals the 10 stages of womanhood that you will go through before you are 35. Isnt it great if there is a manual of life that we can follow so we will not go wrong? Well, this book is not that, but at least it helps us to be aware of what we are going to go through. This book is not 100% right of course because I think the author is an American and some points just do not relate to local context.

Apparently there are 10 stages that a woman will go through and those are:
1. New Graduate
2. Dollarless Diva
3. Worker Bee
4. Party Girl
5. Body Conscious Babe
6. Chameleon
7. Crisis Chick
8. Ms Independence
9. Wirl (half woman half girl)
10. True You


Personally I could relate to all of the stages except maybe Party Girl because I was never a party person. Every chapter includes a clear description of the different stages and also included some guide. Plus, there are also some real life views from real people.

I went through the book and caught myself smiling and agreeing to whatever the author was writing. What I really love about the book is that it has flowers at the side of every page of the book! Girls love that!

This book definitely comes across as one of the better books for guide being a girl, then a woman. The best part of the book is definitely the last chapter about finding the true you. After reading it, I realize that I already went through all the stages and I am only 26. Hmm..does this mean I am a more advanced?



Reviewed By Etsu

ReviewerS
Noi Etsu Fid NurBee

This site was created by Etsu and Noi,self proclaimed bookworms. We have created this site to share what we have learn from books. We only review positive books that we feel can help the individual reading it. Each book that we review consist of our own opinions. We do not represent any book, author or publishing companies. Feel free to leave your comments or recommended any great links of books site or authors site.

Recently RevieweD

Read And Grow Rich
Conversations With The Fat Girl
A Total Waste of Make Up
10 Rules To Break, 10 Rules To Make
Dream Making In A Dream Taking World
Leading Leaders to Leadership
Who Moved My Cheese?
How Will I Know
The Friendship Factor
Uncommon Freedom

Reviewer's Blogs

Voicing My Thoughts!
Ripklaw
Ms Whiterose

Our Favourite AuthorS

Paulo Coelho
John Furhman
Robert Kiyosaki
Napoleon Hill

ShoutS!



ArchiveS

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007


Email Us!

If you would like to be featured as guest reviewer, do email us the books on your list and we will get back to you.

CreditS

Picture by: Gettyimages
Layout by: Noi Rocker


Free Hit Counter Since 21 Feb 2006